We love pets here at Basecamp Tahoe City and we are happy to welcome your furry travel companion. For the comfort of all guests, we have short list of things that we ask all guests traveling with their pets.
• Pets friendly rooms are only bookable over the phone.
• Pet rooms can not be booked via 3rd party sites (Expedia, Booking, Travelocity, etc)
• There is a $45 plus tax cleaning fee
• There is a minimum $100 plus tax cleaning fee for pets in non pet-friendly rooms. Rooms booked online and via 3rd party websites are not pet friendly. Please call us to avoid additional cleaning fees.
• Pets must always be on a leash while on the property.
• Pets must not be left alone or unattended in your room when you leave the hotel.
• Please use only the designated pet relief area, and be sure to clean up after your pet.
• Pets are only allowed in designated pet rooms. Please do not bring pets into any non-pet friendly rooms. Unannounced pets and pets in non-friendly rooms will incur a cleaning fee up to $375.
• We reserve the right to discontinue your stay if your pet becomes overly disruptive or you do not adhere to the above policy.
• Emotional Support Animals, Therapy Animals and Doctors note animals fall under the Pet Policy above and are subject to cleaning fees.
We understand that our guests’ upcoming stays may be impacted by concerns and travel restrictions related to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). In an effort to assist guests with making alternative arrangements, we have extended modification and cancellation waivers.